The Logo Creative Design Competition of Chinese Committee for Magnesium and its Applications (CCMA) has started! The Chinese Committee for Magnesium and its Applications is a second-level organization of the Chinese Materials Research Society approved by the Ministry of Civil Affairs. It is a national academic society of science and technology researchers on magnesium alloy. Prof. Fusheng Pan of Chongqing University serves as the chairman of the Committee! Now we are soliciting a wide range of logo designs for CCMA from students. The specific rules are as follows:
1. Participants: The students of Chongqing University
2. Participating Method: The students register as individuals or a team. All designs should be sent to email@example.com,and the hand-drawn drafts is not accept. The format is required to be JPEG or TIFF, and the design source file (PSD) is also required. The design should be named as: name, class and contact number.
3. Requirements for the design: The logo conforms to the purpose of Chinese Committee for Magnesium and its Applications(CCMA), and can reflect its characteristics. (For detailed introduction of CCMA, please refer to http://chinaccma.net/?mod=page&class=3). The logo design should be easy to identify, concise and lively, with a clear theme and full of meaning and beauty. The designed work must be original and does not infringe the copyright of others. Incase of infringe the copyright of others, the responsibility shall be bear by the designer. If you refer to other works, please indicate the source of the reference work. Participants are requested to save the original manuscripts by themselves. The submitted work will be stored and will not be returned. The copyright of the winning works will be owned by the National Engineering Research Center for Magnesium Alloys of Chongqing University.
4. Deadline: The design competition started on March 25 and ended on April 10, 2016.
5. Evaluation method: The judges are teachers from the National Engineering Research Center for Magnesium Alloys of Chongqing University, and the evaluation will be conducted on the principle of fairness and justice.
Teacher: Yang Yan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 65102856
Student: Gao Huajian Email: email@example.com Tel :13290037092
Su Junfei email: firstname.lastname@example.org,Telephone: 13220309610
Zhang Xi Email: email@example.com,Telephone: 1887503540
First Award, one winner (prize of RMB1,000 and certificate)
Second Award, two winners (prize of RMB500 and certificate each)
Third Award, six winners (prize of RMB200 and certificate each)
8. Sponsor: National Engineering Research Center for Magnesium Alloys of Chongqing University.
Organizer: Youth League Committee of Materials Science and Engineering, Chongqing University.
Introduction of the Chinese Committee for Magnesium and its Applications (CCMA)
With the depletion of metallic mineral resources and increasingly serious environmental pollution, accelerating the application, development and industrialization of magnesium and its alloys, which has become a strategic issue of universal concern in many countries and regions. The production of magnesium in China is economic and competitive. The next twenty years will be a period of rapid growth in china's magnesium alloy production and consumption, and also a period of development and manufacture of globalization, multi-level and high-quality magnesium alloy products. As a large magnesium resource, production and export country, the research, development and application of magnesium alloy deep processing technology in china is only at the initial stage. The production and application of high-performance magnesium alloy products are obviously lacking. Carrying out research, development and application promotion of magnesium alloy products and expanding the application field and dosage of magnesium alloy products, which is a key to meet the needs of the macro development of China's material industry and drive regional economic development. The market demand is vast and the development potential is huge.
With China’s rich magnesium resources, taking advantage of the shift of the world's manufacturing center to China, accelerating the implementation of magnesium alloy research, development and industrialization development strategy, and forming a competitive advantage in the world magnesium alloy product market. China is entirely possible to build into the world’s largest magnesium alloy technology development and product production base in the near future, which has made important contribution to the sustainable, healthy and rapid development of the world magnesium industry.
In order to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between researchers in different disciplines and engineering fields in China, and strengthen the combination of production, study and research in magnesium alloy materials and applications, and further improve the academic research level of china's magnesium alloy materials and application fields and the technical level of related industries, and promote the rapid development of china's magnesium alloy materials and applications, and better adapt to the relevant research and technological development of the national new material strategy, which is very necessary to establish a professional academic organization in the field of magnesium alloys.
Chinese Committee for Magnesium and its Applications (CCMA)) is a second-level organization of the Chinese Materials Research Society (CMRS) approved by the Ministry of Civil Affairs, and comply with the constitution of the society, which is a national academic social organization of magnesium alloy materials science and technology workers. The CCMA will follow the purpose and work regulations of CMRS, and adhere to the four basic principles: alliancing with a large number of magnesium alloy related scientific institutions and enterprises, uniting with the scientific and technological workers in the field of magnesium alloy materials and application technology, conducting academic and technical communication, promoting the combination of industry, study and research, and the transformation of scientific research achievements. At the same time, CCMA will integrate resources, create a platform, and carry out extensive work, and improve the academic research of china's magnesium alloy materials and applications and the technology of related industries, with the purpose to promote the rapid development of china's magnesium alloy materials and applications and contribute to the prosperity of the national economy.
The website of Chinese Committee for Magnesium and its Applications (CCMA): http://chinaccma.net