To celebrate 10th anniversary of Journal of Magnesium andAlloys (JMA), JMA Most ValuablePaper Award is established to reward authors who have published outstandingwork on JMA, with the aim to attract and encourage outstanding authors, expandthe dissemination of excellent scientific research achievements, and promotethe development of magnesium science and technology. The Award is officially launched, and the relevant matters and requirementsare notified as follows:
Papers publishedin JMA from 2013 to 2023.
2. Recommended methods andrequirements
(2) The recommendation form should be written in English.
(3) The deadline for the recommendation material is October 31,2023.
(4) Please return the recommendation materials to email@example.com.
(5) Please find the Recommendation form as attached.
3. Review method
The candidatepapers are reviewed by the award committee, and in final 20 papers will beawarded. The award committee is composed of renowned experts in the magnesiumand magnesium alloys field.
The winners will be awarded a $ 500 prize and a certificate
Contact person: Prof. Yan Yang